Thursday, August 14, 2008

Its the final countdown!!


Let me guess, your starting to think of the famous song by Europe? I do every single time Brian talks about being the final countdown. Well, we are in the final stretch! I can't believe that the 23rd is only 9 days away! Brian and I are ready to see all of our family and friends to celebrate our marriage. It seems like yesterday, we just got engaged.
Brian has been such a great trooper through all of the planning. So, thank you Brian! Thanks for being you. I never would have thought in a million years that i would be marrying someone who was basically right in front of me for most of my life. We have one of the greatest stories I have ever heard of. Thank goodness you decided to eat lunch at Henry's T's that day and thank goodness I just happen to be there.I'm looking forward to our wedding day, but more excited about sharing the rest of our lives together! Experiencing more great memories along the way. I'm so lucky to be marrying the most amazing man i have ever met! I LOVE YOU!

1 comments:

The Unprocessed Project said...

YAY for being on the 10 day forecast on Weather.com. That was how I knew it was getting close!!! We are SO happy you two found each other (again) and can't wait for the day!!