Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Manhappy

Last weekend, we ventured over to Manhappy for some family time. Friday night we went to RAB (Rock a Belly) and had some yummy drinks. For some reason, I don't care if it's -4 degrees outside, but I love their summer beer. It's so delicious!!!

Saturday night, my family came over to the Abbotts to watch the KU vs KSU basketball game. It was so much fun to have both families together and yummy food that Brian's parents made. Beck and Indie had so much fun playing together too, I love watching them play. Brian and I were the only Jayhawks in the house and thank goodness we won, because we would've never heard the end of it! Haha.

It was a quick weekend, but so much fun. I love seeing our families!! Beck was definitely tired after that trip....

I'm sorry, but Beckham is so darn cute!!! I love this pic of him. I think he gets cuter everyday!!

2 comments:

The Unprocessed Project said...

Oh my goodness, do I have a cute nephew or what?!! That hat is to die for!!

mama said...

That's how V.V. looked Sunday,too!!! Great time - thanks for "sharing".
I'll send you the pics I took.