Friday, February 19, 2010

The Sweetest Sound

Yesterday, Bri and I had an ultrasound and doctor's appointment. It was so much fun to see our little bambino moving around. Brian hadn't seen the baby in an ultrasound for a long time, so it was fun to see him so giddy and excited about it. It's amazing how fast the baby is growing, I couldn't believe it! It was a great way to spend our morning.

After the ultrasound, we met with my doctor. She decided to take me off pelvic rest, which I was thrilled about! Now, I can go back to exercising and having a life again! Haha. We got a great report, and she was pleased with how the baby is progressing.

I decided to record the baby's heartbeat this morning. It starts off pretty quiet and then gets louder, must be because of all the moving and jumping around the baby's doing. I apologize for the static at the beginning, the Doppler seems to be very sensitive! I will try and post some ultrasound pictures later. Enjoy!!


1 comments:

The Unprocessed Project said...

Neat!! I never thought to record the heartbeat.