Friday, April 16, 2010

A Nice Surprise

This last week I've been able to feel our little boy kick, which was so fun. On Saturday and Sunday he really went to town on my belly. Apparently he was in a good mood. It's been so fun to feel him move around in there!



We had another sono today! Our ultrasound tech was in a great mood, so she showed us the little guy in 3D. It was so awesome, it even made me tear up a little. We weren't expecting to see him in 3D until June, so it was a nice surprise to get a quick look. I'm so glad Bri was there with me to see him in 3D. His hands always seem to be by this face whenever we see him on a sono. So of course, Bri chimes in and says " Hey, maybe he'll be a MMA fighter!" And well, you can guess what my response was.. haha!

Sleeping has become a chore these days and I'm only assuming it's going to get worse. Between growing pains, back pains, hip pain, peeing every hour, and the dogs snooring.. I'm not getting much sleep at night. haha. However, I'm still enjoying every minute of this experience.

2 comments:

The Unprocessed Project said...

Look at that darling nose!!

mama said...

V.V.'s waiting......