Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday Celebration

Friday night we had our families over to celebrate my birthday. It was a perfect evening of eating, laughter, and being mellow.. just what I wanted. To my surprise, my best friend Jenny (who told me she was going to be in New Orleans that whole weekend) showed up to our house, which was a GREAT surprise. I was so pleased that she moved her flight to Saturday.. I'm so lucky to have such a thoughtful best friend. Not only was it great to see her at my door, but she also had a cake from our favorite cake lady! Double surprise! These cakes are seriously the best I've ever had...mmmm.

Our nephew, Cooper even joined us for the celebration, which was fantastic. I just think he is nothing short of adorable! He's at such a fun stage right now...running, talking, playing, etc. When he says my name.. my heart just melts. He's such a cutie. We were lucky enough to have him test out our baby boy's crib. It's good to know that the crib can withhold jumping and bouncing. haha.


What a wonderful birthday it was! Thanks to both our families for making it so special and fun.
Here is a picture of me that night.. 5.5 months pregnant! I have officially popped!

0 comments: