Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sister Time

On Saturday, my sister drove up from Manhappy and spent the night with me. It was so great to see her and spend time together with just the two of us. We decided to go see The Back-up Plan, since we knew there was no way our husbands would go with us. It actually was really cute. Perfect movie for pregnant sisters to see.

She also brought my birthday present! She got my diaper bag off my registry and it's so cute! I was so surprised to find out that she was the one who got it for me. I loved it online and I love it even more in person. I can't wait to fill it with diapers and bottles!


Once again, our sono tech was in a great mood and showed us our boy in 4D! I can't believe how much he's changed since our last ultrasound. Here are a couple pics..... (I apologize for the glare, I had to take a pic of the ultrasound picture)

I think he looks just like Bri in this one.....


But then I think he looks like me in this one....


I wonder who he'll look like?!? I guess in 3 months, we'll find out.

1 comments:

The Unprocessed Project said...

Holy cow, those pictures are amazing!!!