Sunday, May 16, 2010

Jessa's Shower

Saturday was a great day with friends and family to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Jessa's baby girl. Yummy food, great punch, laughs and lots of goodies for her baby! I can't wait to see her little one in some of the outfits she got. They were all so little and cute!
Of course I had to use my amazing cake lady (Helen) for Jessa's shower. As usual, she did not disappoint! It was the cutest cake ever.


I can't believe Jessa's due date is only 6 weeks away!!! Her pregnancy has gone by so fast for me, but I guess that's usually how pregnancies go except your own.. haha! It's been so fun and special to be pregnant at the same time as my sister. I can't wait to watch our little ones grow up together. Our parents are going to have their hands full and I'm sure will love every second of it! Love ya Jess! xoxo

2 comments:

mama said...

I see by the "bouncing baby" we're down into double digits!!
Love you Mama

Brian and Kassie said...

Yup, double digits! He'll be here before we know it!