Sunday, June 13, 2010

Baby Shower in Lawrence

Jenny threw me the most beautiful shower last night! I'm so thankful to have such an amazing friend. I got so many great gifts for our little guy! Not only did I receive baby clothes, but I also got some great gear as well. To my surprise, Jenny had everyone send in a picture of their kiddos with motherly advice or send in a picture of me with a memory. I was completely shocked and cried reading through it. I will forever cherish that book and can't wait to show our boy when he get's older.


Once again, our amazing cake lady came through and made the cutest cake I'd ever seen! I don't how she does it, but she shocks me with her talent every time I see one of her cakes.

Jenny had the cutest decorations for the shower. I loved the vintage trucks with flower arrangements in the back of them along with bath salt in little containers for people to take home. She just thinks of everything!


I was so pleased that my sister made it to Lawrence for the shower considering she's due in 3 weeks! I love being able to go through our pregnancies together! It's been such a special bond/experience for us. I can't wait to watch our little ones grow up together!


Thanks again to everyone for all the great gifts and helping celebrate our little guy! I already know he's going to love having such amazing women in his life.

0 comments: