Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Date Night

Last Friday, Brian and I grabbed some dinner and then decided to go play putt putt in Kansas City. It was so much fun. We love playing golf together but this is the next best thing since I've got a big belly in the way and can't swing a golf club. He gave me a stroke on every hole since he plays 3 times a week and I haven't for the past 7 1/2 months. I thought it was only fair! haha. Even though I hadn't played in forever I still managed to get a hole in one on a Par 4... I consider that to be a Christmas miracle! The look on Brian's face was priceless! I swear his jaw dropped to the ground. In the end I kicked his booty and now he owes me a hand and foot massage... even better! haha. I love date nights with the hubby, we always seem to have a good time.


0 comments: