Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Baxter Babe Weekend

This weekend my sister, Indie, and my mom came up to Lawrence to stay for the weekend. It was so great having my family together in our house. It was quite the scene... there was baby stuff everywhere between Becks and Indie's things. The weekend was filled with naps, cries, dirty diapers, smiles, laughter, play time, spit up, cooking, and lots of bonding time. It was perfect! I think the dogs didn't know what to do with themselves. They realized they were out numbered very quickly, but did great the whole weekend with the babies.

.
Even though we have 2 spare bedrooms and lots of space downstairs. We all decided to camp out in the family room both nights and sleep. It was quite the sight... Mom and Jessa were on the couch, the babies in their bassinets, I was in the recliner, Harvey was on the floor, and Tatum was on the couch between mom and Jess. Haha!! I wish we would've gotten a picture because I'm sure it would have been a classic one! I loved every single minute of them being here. We all helped with the babies and the dogs were close by to make sure everyone was okay.

Mom (aka GeGe) was in hog heaven with both of her daughters and grandbabies in one house. She was so helpful and beaming the whole weekend.

1 comments:

The Unprocessed Project said...

What fun!!! Those two are just so cute together. Can't wait to see little Beck next weekend!