Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2 Months

My handsome Beckham,

It's been 2 months already since you came into our lives! I can't believe it!!! You've changed so much since the 1st month. You are cooing and talking all the time, and your neck muscles are getting so strong. You like to push with your legs and try to move which only means scooting is just around the corner!!

Just when daddy and I are finally figuring your routine, you all the sudden become colic. A lot of parents tell us that as soon as you feel comfortable with everything, you'll throw a curve ball at us! Well, they were right.. haha. But we still love you unconditionally no matter what your mood or routine is.

We've slowly been introducing formula to your diet because we are running out of breast milk. You seem to be doing okay with the transition. But that doesn't surprise me because overall you're a great baby. You usually only cry when something is wrong or you need something.

Lately, you've also started to recognize your dad and I! Which in my opinion is one of the most rewarding things. I love when you see us and smile, it just melts my heart.

You've been the most amazing gift, Beckham! We love you so much and are enjoying every second of this crazy journey called parenthood. Keep the growing and surprises coming buddy!!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

1 comments:

The Unprocessed Project said...

How can Hammie be two months old already?! He is just the cutest little guy around!