Saturday, March 5, 2011

Reading Reptile

Today, Beck and I ventured to Kansas City to have a fun day with Katie and Coop! The four of us headed to Brookside to check out this ADORABLE bookstore, The Reading Reptile. Coop's first words when we walked in was " WOOOOWWW!" I definitely agreed with him! It was too cute. We had fun flipping through books and looking at all the adorable characters hanging from the ceilings. It is literally one of those children's bookstores that you always hear about and want to visit. So much character and fun things to do. I think Kate and I had more fun than the boys... haha! AND to top it off, they even had a cupcake shop in the bookstore! I mean, what kid wouldn't be in heaven!? I highly suggest taking your little ones there! They had books for all ages. I plan to go back sooner rather than later.

Coop loved riding the horse!


I think this is the first picture I've seen of Coop without making the "CHEESE!" face! What a cutie! Thanks Kate and Coop for a great afternoon!

1 comments:

The Unprocessed Project said...

Awwww, it was such a fun day!