Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello 2nd Trimester!!

I finally know why everyone says that the 2nd trimester is the best! I have felt so good lately, no more nausea! For some women, they wake up one morning and feel fantastic. For me, it just gradually got better, but I still get tired easily. But I guess that's expected when you're growing a little one inside.

I finally feel like I'm starting to look preggers rather than looking like I had too much for lunch! Haha. Bri and I have started working on names and we have a pretty good idea what we are going to name this little bambino. However, I'm sure more names will be added to the list with time. It's been so fun to start looking at nursery ideas and thinking about registering. Speaking of creating a baby registry.... HOLY HELL! I had no idea that you needed so many different things for a baby. There's so many different options for everything you need, it's rather overwhelming! Thankfully, my wonderful sister in law (Katie) said she would come to my resuce and go with us when we register since she's been down that road recently. Thank God! haha.

Our next ultrasound appt is the 23rd of March and I can't wait to see how big the baby has gotten! Hopefully I will have good ultrasound pics to share. So far, this has been the most amazing experience in my life. I love reading about how big the baby is and hearing the fast little heartbeat every morning. 1 trimester down, 2 to go!

0 comments: