Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mama's got a new ride!

After 3 long months of my KIA being in Junction City and having a rental car that barely drives, I finally have a new car! I absolutely love it! It's a 2010 Nissan Armada. I know it looks big, but we wanted a car that we could throw 3 dogs, a baby and head to Manhappy. Driving only 1 car to Manhattan sure makes things a lot easier and saves gas! When I'm driving the Nissan it really doesn't feel that big, apparently I was ready for the upgrade. Love it!


6 comments:

mama said...

We'll try to get the road paved before you get here this weekend. Or at least have some carwash coupons handy :) Very pretty Love Mama

The Unprocessed Project said...

I LOVE it and am glad I got to be one of the first to ride in it!! Makes me reconsider a mini van....

Anonymous said...

it looks like a mini van for yuppies

Anonymous said...

less dogs more babies

The Unprocessed Project said...

GT, is that you?

Brian and Kassie said...

Trust me GT, there is plenty room for babies!