Monday, May 23, 2011

9 months!

My Beckham,

You are 9 months old! I cannot believe that your turning 1 in 3 months... How is that possible?! You've all the sudden blossomed into a little boy. You are eating pretty much anything these days, which is a lot more fun than just formula and puree baby food. Your favorite thing so far is grilled cheese and bananas! I believe that is your favorite meal at the moment. We love to see your reaction on your face when you try something new, it's adorable.

Another milestone this month is all your movement!! You are literally crawling everyone, pulling yourself up on everything and pushing a wagon while walking behind it. I'm afraid you are going to be walking so soon! VV told us that your daddy started walking at 10 months... and you are exactly like your dada so far. Your favorite spot is on your daddy's shoulders. You could sit there forever, it's so cute!

It's been so fun to watch your little brain grow along with your curiosity. Your also getting braver with each day. Trying something new or achieving something you tried the day before. Your dad and I are incredible proud for you. The love we have for you is indescribable! We always talk about what we were doing before you came into our lives and your dada said, "I dunno, but it was pointless until Beck was here!" Which I totally agree. You are so special!!

I love you boogie! Can't wait to see what you do next month....

Love,
Mama

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I laughed when I saw the second photo.And look at all his hair!

Anonymous said...

the second pic is Brian @ 9 mo. We might have the picture somewhere.

GT