Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Little Boy's Best Friend

I've heard of a man's best friend, but I've never heard of a little boy's best friend. Tatum and Beck are literally best buds. They follow each other around the house, it's so adorable. Wherever Tatum is, that's where Beckham wants to be and vise versa. I've never seen such a funny, cute relationship before between a baby and a dog.


We've taught Beckham to "pat" Tatum and he will do that forever, if Tatum will sit still long enough. Tatum also loves to lick Beck, and of course, Beckham just thinks it's the funniest thing. I can't wait till Beckham is running around and they can play together outside in the yard. I believe it's a beginning to a great friendship.

Here is a video of Beck and Tatum playing in the laundry basket. Makes me laugh everytime...

0 comments: