Monday, May 9, 2011

Beckham's Mama

I had no idea what to except joining the elite club called Motherhood. I thought I had a pretty good idea being around my sister in law, Katie and my nephew Cooper. However, that was just bits and pieces. Being a mother is truly everything I dreamed it would be and more. Motherhood is so rewarding, but oh boy, it will test you at the same time. All the sleepless nights, smelling like spit-up, the colic spell, the blow-out diapers, early wake up calls, etc make it all worth it because every morning I get to see Becks, my son, smile at me. I seem to catch myself in awe of him on a daily basis. Whether it's Beckham crawling, playing with toys, eating food, sleeping, it doesn't seem to matter, I am truly fascinated by him. To think that he became this little boy inside my belly is the most amazing thing. All the little features of Beckham from his blonde locks all the way down to his cute little toes, were created by Brian and I, how remarkable. I am so blessed to have Becks as my son. I love you, Beckham Brooks.


This little face melts my heart and reminds me how lucky I am.....



1 comments:

Unknown said...

We are all blessed to have Becks in our lives! (Just like I feel about you) And so much more fun to come...can't wait to see him soon..GG